Our relationship doesn’t have to be over after I finish designing and developing your website
I like to have an ongoing relationship with my clients (See my mission statement). Most of my business comes from existing web design and development clients. I can maintain your website while you focus on what you do best – your business. I still maintain many websites even though most of them are made using CMS like WordPress, Drupal Or frameworks like Symfony2.
All web sites need to be Upgraded in order to keep the website content current. As a result, some websites need daily updates while others only need periodic maintenance. Website up gradation includes revising, editing, or otherwise changing existing web pages to keep your website updated with freshest content. The periodic addition of new web pages is also part of website maintenance services. The rules by which search engines list sites change constantly. Without updating and taking account of these new rules, a web site can easily get “buried” in search engine listings..
Managing a website can be done by yourself through a content management system, or you can hire a web developer to keep it updated. It just depends on the complexity of your website, your comfort level, and the time you have to dedicate to maintaining your website.
I offer website maintenance packages that include everything from simple as needed updates, to complete website maintenance services including domain management, web hosting, content management and SEO services…
My quality control process ensures that your Website Maintenance job gets the attention to detail and accuracy that is essential for your site’s success. Communications are easily handled with e-mail, telephone. I always try to accommodate any rush or emergency changes from my clients. I can change content of website within a short notice in one business day.
I offer maintenance plans in which I will:
- Download and store your website files and database backups on my computer
- Update and/or add copy, links, photos, and videos
- Update your website theme, plugins, and CMS version
- Add a site monitor to track when your site is down or is being hacked into
- Add a sidebar widget for additional information like testimonials or social media icons
- Set up local and online directory listings (Yelp, Kudzu, Hotfrog, Superpages, etc.)
- Set up a Google Webmaster account
- Optimize your pages for search engines with keywords you want to rank for
- Adding/removing pages
- Set up any Social Media Company Page (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Upgrading contents
- Enhancement in functionality
- Look and feel up gradation of your website